Businesses and organizations worldwide are looking for ways to tap into data from the world wide web and mine it for patterns and insights.
But how do you take the unstructured, seemingly infinite content published online and turn it into structured data that’s ready for analysis?
5 Steps to Leveraging the Open Web as a Data Source
Learn how to:
- Ask the right business questions to drive your web data project
- Understand the technical requirements of various data extraction tools
- Choose between a DIY solution, scraping tools and web data as a service
- Scale your web data project iteratively
- Ensure ongoing coverage and ROI
This guide is for developers, executives, and researchers who want to understand how to launch a project that’s centered around web data, what are the common approaches to extract data from the web, as well as the pros and cons of each approach.
Webz.io is the leading provider of machine-defined web data. It transforms the vast pool of web data from across the open and dark web into structured web data feeds, ready for machines to consume. Using Webz.io’s data, enterprises, developers, and analysts can now unlock the raw potential of web data.