View All Positions
Office Manager – Maternity Leave Replacement
- Provide ongoing administrative support to all staff and management.
- Manage day-to-day office maintenance, supplies, food & beverage, equipment, parking, etc.
- Manage and maintain submission of employee reports (expenses and attendance).
- Manage travel expense reports, conduct research, negotiate, and help arrange travel, accommodation, and transportation as needed.
- Facilitate and coordinate the onboarding process.
- Manage the look and feel of the office and kitchen.
- Help with computer and IT-related tasks at the office.
- Initiate and support the company's social events (happy hours, trips, and activities).
- Perform other administrative duties and special projects when required.
- Result-oriented and can-do attitude.
- At least 1 year of administrative or service-oriented experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in both Hebrew and English.
- Full knowledge of MS office, Outlook, etc.
- Ability to prioritize, multitask and meet deadlines in a fast-paced atmosphere.
- Attention to details.
- Great interpersonal skills.
- Ability to adjust to evolving business needs.
What we offer:
- Our offices are a workplace that encourages an open culture. Everyone is a hands-on contributor and feels comfortable sharing ideas and opinions
- Excellent conditions of employment and competitive salary
- Dynamic, fun working environment
Share this position with your friends:
Apply for this position
Resume *Attach Resume